There are many advantages to a separately managed portfolio, that has an income and capital appreciation objective.
Also known as a SMA (“Separately Managed Account”), is a single investment account comprised of individual dividend paying stocks, bonds, cash or other securities, tailored to achieve specific investment objectives.
A portfolio manager oversees the investments according to your specific investment objectives and in an investment style with which you are comfortable.
Put simply, a Managed Income Portfolio is for demanding investors who …
- Seek the comfort of professional investment guidance and a heightened level of personal service;
- Still want to take an active role in their financial life;
- Desire the flexibility to invest in different strategies or styles, while seeking the liquidity and potential tax benefits that come from owning individual securities in separate accounts, versus mutual funds;
- May want a single fee to cover ALL account costs, including trading costs and performance reporting; and
- Low-cost, transparency and 24/7 online access.
A Privately Managed Account is all about taking control and influencing how your money is managed.
Privately Managed Accounts are also known as:
- Separately managed accounts
- Individually managed accounts
- Actively managed accounts
- Managed accounts
- Privately managed accounts
- Separate accounts
- Wrap accounts
- Discretionary managed accounts
For more information, please contact us.