Potential Advantages of DST 1031 Properties:
- Defer 100% Of Capital Gains Taxes
- Ability to Diversify 1031 Exchange Equity *
- Management Free – No More Tenants, Toilets and Trash!
- Multiple Asset Classes – Multifamily Apartments, Triple Net Leased Properties (NNN), All-Cash/Debt-Free Properties, Medical Properties, Pharmacies, Fast Food, Dialysis Centers, Etc.
- Mitigate 1031 Exchange Closing Risk – Typically Close In As little As 1-3 Business Days.
- No Guarantees For Distributions
- No Guarantees For Appreciation
- General Real Estate Risks
- Real Estate and DST Properties are Illiquid Investments
- Risk Of Lender Foreclosure
- Risk Of A Loss Of Principal
- Reliance On a Sponsor/Trustee To Make Management Decisions
- Refinancing Risk
- Economic Risk To The General Economy Of The United States
- Economic Risk To The Local Economy A Property Is Located
* Please note that diversification does not guarantee profits nor guarantee against losses.
Potential Disadvantages of Real Estate NNN, DST, TIC Properties and 1031 Exchanges:
For more information on current opportunities, please contact us.